Get The Truth About Buying Calgary Foreclosures
The flow chart below answers many questions about buying foreclosures in Alberta.
- What is the difference between a bank-owned foreclosure and a judicial sale?
- Can the owner stop the sale of a foreclosure?
- What is the average sale price to list price for foreclosures in Calgary?
- Do foreclosure sellers supply Real Property Reports and Condo Documents?
- Are all foreclosures listed on the MLS System?
- Are banks and courts really motivated to sell off the foreclosures cheap?
- Are appliances included with foreclosed property sales in Calgary?
- Can you add buyer conditions to an offer to purchase a foreclosed home?
- Will the banks and courts give you a counteroffer if they don’t like your offer?
Buying Foreclosures in Calgary is a bit different than buying a non-foreclosure. Once you understand the process you can decide for yourself if buying Calgary foreclosures is for you.
Have a look at this foreclosure flow chart and call us to talk about any parts you want more information on.